[Rhythmbox-devel] Hello

Hello, my name is Guilermo Chavez, i'm from Guatemala. Here there's a lot of people who likes music and freedom, like me. I was checkin' the radio feature in the Rhythmbox player and it's awesome. I would like to suggest a new radio called "El circo del rock" they play rock music, in spanish and english playing the hottest in the earth. Here in my country, it's the first internet radio broadcasting rock.

All i want in earth and the next ubuntu 10.04 is see new features in the applications and new radios in Rhythmbox like "El circo del rock"

PD: "El circo del rock" means something like "Rock Circus"

Thanks for the cool app, it rocks my gnome haha

Guillermo Chavez
chepe263