[Rhythmbox-devel] Covert art on iPod Classic (sixth gen)

Hi,

I try to write mp3 files on a new iPod Classic (160Gb, 2009).

The tracks are correctly written (after mounting the device read/write
and setting FirewireGuid in iPod_Control/Device/SysInfo).

But covert art is incorrect: some file are created in
/iPod_Control/Artwork/ but the iPod does not display them.

I tried removing the content of  /iPod_Control/Artwork . After
connection to iTunes (on a Mac), the files in Artwork are
automatically recreated, but images are sometimes associated to the
wrong track !

Any suggestion or turnaround ? Is this a known bug ?

Thanks !
Emmanuel