Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] query on PROP_MTIME with limit
- From: Jean-Lou Dupont <jl jldupont com>
- To: Matt Novenstern <mnovenstern students colgate edu>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] query on PROP_MTIME with limit
- Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:14:09 -0400
Somebody on the IRC channel (moch) suggested I might need to include a "sort order" on the query. How would I do that?
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Matt Novenstern <mnovenstern students colgate edu>
I'm not entirely sure if you're using python, but in C you do something
On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 20:32 -0400, Jean-Lou Dupont wrote:
> Hi - I'd like to perform a query on PROP_MTIME with a limit e.g.
> retrieve the "X" entries in the database for which PROP_MTIME > t.
> How would I go about doing this?
so, you could do something like
rhythmdb_do_full_query ([insert reference to the db],
RHYTHMDB_QUERY_RESULTS([your query variable]),
there are lots of examples of the function in rb-podcast-manager.c
] [Thread Prev