[Rhythmbox-devel] ipod transcoding

hopefully i'm emailing the right place.

most of my music collection consists of FLAC encoded music. and i have an apple ipod. it is my preference to have music encoded with lame mp3 at V0 or V2 for use on my ipod. usually i achieve this by converting the flac files with foobar 2000 and then putting them into my rhythmbox database and then transferring them to my ipod. obviously this is cumbersome and i would much prefer to simply drag and drop the flac files within rhythmbox and have them transcoded with the particular settings that are my preference. is this something that I can currently achieve somehow with rhythmbox 0.12.8 ? and if it is, how do i go about doing it?

thankyou.

matt bustamante