Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A new pythonic rhythmdb module

Neskie,

This is good, and I will give a chance to try it out.  As I understand it you created a new AP that doesn't match the rhythmdb C libraray right?

Secondly, it might be better if you could create a bugzilla feature request and then attach your module there.  That way the maintainer and others can comment and ask you to make changes if they desire it needs it.  The mailing list is primarily for discussion.

Thanks.
sri