[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox and DAAP share not working on one PC only

I have mt-daapd running on my Ubuntu 8.04 LTS server, and it shows up automatically on my three boxes, one XP running iTunes and the other two running Ubuntu 9.10

I can select to and listen to music from iTunes and one of the Ubuntu PC's using Rhythmbox

However, on the third box, I can listen to music on the PC, but can not listen to the music on the DAAP share.  It plays the first few notes, then drops off.  What should I be looking at?  Is it a driver issue or a networking issue.  The one thing that throws me is that the Linux / Ubuntu box that works with the DAAP share is much older and runs 802.11b and the one which doesn't work is running 802.11g.

Any hints and directions welcome!

Thanks,

Matt Burkhardt
Impari Systems, Inc.

Customer Relationship Management Systems
We help you find and keep your best customers
mlb imparisystems com
http://www.imparisystems.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mlburkhardt
502 Fairview Avenue