[Rhythmbox-devel] feature request - load playlist into memory

Hi

I hope this mailing list is the proper way of requesting a feature.

A few months ago I got myself a netbook and I love it!
My media is on an external HDD because it wouldn't fit on my internal drive.
Unfortunately some problems arise from that HDD:
* notable increase in energy consumption
* netbook concept of having a small and portable device is gone with
that thing dangling from my pc while I try to move from one place to
the other or cook while surfing and reading and listening to music at
the same time

So if it would be possible for Rhythmbox to load all the media from a
selected playlist into memory, I could unplug my drive and still be
able to listen to music.

Regards,
Yelve