Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] media player sync branch

So I'm putting my GNOME marketing hat on and I'm curious as to why you left Rhythmbox moved to Banshee and then moved back?  (We actually talked over email, but Brian preferred to answer on the public mailing list)  There has been a lot of momentum on Banshee and it's a pretty shiny product while ours has been relatively stable with few visual changes or extensive feature changes.

sri