Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] RBSource objects and Python

On 02/20/2010 05:22 PM, Tom Crocker wrote:
Hi, I was reading this web page http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox%
20Plugins/Python%20Plugin%20Examples
as I'm trying to learn to write a plugin for Rhythmbox.
I don't know if it's a bug or that I have the wrong version of something
installed but my Rhythmbox crashes whenever I try and execute:

shell.props.library_source

Either in the python console or in the script for a plugin.
It just crashes with the following error in the terminal..
My system is ubuntu 9.10, I have python 2.6 installed (latest from
ubuntu repos) and rhythmbox 0.12.5

The problem is fixed in the latest 10.04 development release. I don't know exactly what the problem was, but I was pretty gratified to see that it doesn't happen any more, at least :)

sil