Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Implementation of RBSearchEntry in python

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 2:32 AM, Rupesh kumar <kumar_rupesh hotmail com> wrote:
> I needed to add a search box to a plugin that I am working on. Since there
> are no python bindings for RBSearchEntry, I have implemented a class in
> python (attached) with the same functionality. Please refer to the
> documentation for RBSearchEntry for usage.
> This class does not make the entry box yellow when a search text is entered.

I've just added bindings for RBSearchEntry. If you need python
bindings for anything in rhythmbox, please file a bug and I'll
generally add them as soon as I can. Bindings are pretty easy to add
(this took me about five minutes), and I'd rather do that than have
people reimplementing bits and pieces they need.