Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New plugin

Hi Christophe,

Well I guess you need to subcribe to the ubuntu forums to see the attachments.
Here you go...

Well I've tried self.covers_view.drag_source_set (gtk.gdk.BUTTON1_MASK,[('application/x-rhythmbox-entry',0,0)], gtk.gdk.ACTION_DEFAULT)
but the cursor does not change, and I don't go through my callback method.

Maybe setting up a right-click contextual menu would be easier ?
Would you know how to do that ?
I can't find the proper signal to create my contextual menu...

Le jeudi 11 février 2010 à 14:37 +0100, Christophe Fergeau a écrit :
Hi Manu,

2010/2/11 Manu Wagner <manu wagner sfr fr>:
> I developed the following plugin (see post on ubuntu forum)

Hmmm I can't access the image on it :(

> But I'd like to add a drag'n drop over rhythmbox sources from the iconview,
> especially towards ipod/multimedia devices and I'm stuck !
> I know I have to enable drag'n dropping from the iconview using
> drag_source_set() but I can't find a proper target type definition...
> Could someone help me here ?

I think they are defined in
http://git.gnome.org/browse/rhythmbox/tree/sources/rb-sourcelist-model.c#n129
application/x-rhythmbox-entry might be what you are looking for (I'm
just guessing, I hope I'm not wrong ;)

Hope that helps,

Christophe