[Rhythmbox-devel] Audio Book storage

Can you please advise if it is possible to store audio books separate from music. Also can the tracks be combined so that listening to the book is continuous.

If I download a audio book comprising of 6 CDs with say 18 tracks each it will display on my iPod as six items.  Exit Music for example would display as Exit Music 1/6 to 6/6 and would play completely through.  If it is stopped it will be resumed from the point where it was stopped.

I have only a Linux system and have to beg or borrow a Windows one to use my iPod. If this is available I will be able to kick Windows into touch.

Thanking you in anticipation