Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Radio

On Sun, 2010-12-12 at 17:08 +0200, Antanas wrote:
> On 2010.12.12 17:04, Antanas wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I don't know how you select which radio stations to add to rhythmbox
> > by default, but i found one very good lithuanian non-commercial radio
> > station called Start FM. They also use open source software for
> > broadcasting and stuff. I think that's cool. Here's more information
> > about this station at their website http://www.startfm.lt/?page_id=273
> >
> and by the way here is the link for listening over the internet:
> http://www.startfm.lt/startfm.m3u

Unfortunately, it looks like that stream is in AAC format audio. The
Rhythmbox developers haven't been adding radio stations to the default
list unless they're in a free format that would be playable on all
systems; Ogg Vorbis being the most common (only?) one.

If they're broadcasting a stream in an alternate format, that would be
great. I took a quick look around and couldn't find one, though.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin walton gmail com>