[Rhythmbox-devel] Bug report, feature proposal - Podcasts

Hello,

I report a bug on Rhythmbox, that is maybe also a feature proposal.
As part of the Podcast, an entry added to rhythmdb.xml is never modified
thereafter.
However, there are some podcasts on Internet whose properties are
subsequently updated by their authors, like the title. (Example below)
This means that the entry is first added with a default title, then updated
within 48 hours with a more symbolic title description.
I note that Rhythmbox does not report this change.

I know that iThunes makes this comparison, so I wish that Rhythmbox does
so.

Example link : http://podcast.rmc.fr/channel38/RMCInfochannel38.xml

Greatings
Germain