[Rhythmbox-devel] About Display audio visualizations function

Dear All,

I'm using Ubuntu OS and your Rhythmbox, and I will know how to implement the Visualization function about MP3 file, WAV and MIDI file.

And I know that Rhythmbox is play MP3 by MP3 plugin( gst-fluendo-mp3 ?), but is the Visualization  one plugin in Rhythmbox? Where is this plugin or its source code?

How the Visualization( plugin or some style source code ) get needed info from MP3 plugin? And what are needed infos?

Any others info are needed.
Thank You Very Much!

Cheng.GuangLiang

网易163/126邮箱百分百兼容iphone ipad邮件收发