[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox: Improved Last.fm Plugin Weekly Report 12

Hey,

I basically spent this week fixing the major UI bug I was having (I was
attempting to resize widgets before they had been realized--silly me)
and fixing small things here and there.

Overall I think my project has been a success. I have implemented
everything in my proposal and it seems to be working great. There's
still a few wee things to sort out, but hopefully my code should be
merged upstream fairly soon.

Thanks to my mentor, Jonathan Matthew, who has been really helpful
throughout. Thanks to the admins for making sure all this could happen.
I hope this is just the start of my involvement with rhythmbox and
gnome: it seems like a great community to be a part of and I've
thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

I'd also like to say congrats to all the other students. Your projects
seem like they've been great successes too and I'm looking forward to
seeing all the code in action.

The code is available from http://www.gitorious.org/rb-lastfm for anyone
interested in trying it out. Please do, it's awesome (if I may say so
myself).

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Jamie