Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Library Structure for Devices

Am Donnerstag, den 12.08.2010, 08:55 -0400 schrieb Jean-Lou Dupont:
> Is it possible to configure somehow a starting path for the folder
> hierarchy?  At the moment, when transferring music to a Device, the
> start path is "/" which doesn't help maintaining a clean folder
> organization on my mobile device (Android Motorola Milestone).

Yes, you can. Just define a file `.is_audio_player` on the device. By
means of this file you can define several settings such as the music
directory. You can find according documentation resp. further
information here:

http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox/FAQ

HTH,
best regards - Jean-Peer