[Rhythmbox-devel] SoC Introduction

Hi!

Just found out my gsoc application was accepted, so I thought I'd stop
by here and introduce myself to everyone.

So my names Jamie. I live in Glasgow, Scotland. I study electronic
engineering at uni here. I like football (soccer), music, geeky
electronic gadgets, lying on the grass when it's sunny (a rare
occurrence in this part of the world) and, as of now, hacking on
rhythmbox!

For those who don't know, my project will be to improve the last.fm
plugin. As well as porting the plugin to use the current api
under-the-hood, I plan to also create a more intuitive and rich
experience through a redesigned user interface.

I do plan on starting a blog to keep people up to date with how
everything is going on. I am, however, currently in stress city this
week with exams. I will get round to it.

If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask me then feel free to ask
away. And other than that I don't think there's much else to say.. I'm
really looking forward to this!

Cheers,

Jamie