[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Tag Issue

I am having a problem writing tags to MP3 files in Rythmbox. I tested in other audio software, like Songbird and it wasn't a problem. It isn't every MP3 I have, there is just a few that have this problem.

Details of problem:
1. While in Rhythmbox I right click on the song in-question and click Properties.
2. Then I change the something, maybe the genre for example.
3. It changes. A few seconds later it reverts back to what it originally was.

I tried solving the problem via UbuntuForums.org going back and fourth with people for about a month and have had no luck. This was back in December 2008 using Rhythmbox 0.11.6.

I am still experiencing the problem to this day using Rhythmbox 0.12.5 on Ubuntu 9.10.

I would really like to get this problem solved. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.