Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Backing Up Rhythmbox Settings

Hi Jonathan,

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 1:45 AM, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org> wrote:
There isn't anything interesting in ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox any more.
The database (which stores local files as well as podcasts and radio
streams) and playlist files are in ~/.local/share/rhythmbox.
Settings are stored in gconf.

On my 3 Debian SID I see that covers (if they are downloaded from internet), magnatude and plugins are still in ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox. Should we move everything in ~/.local/share/rhythmbox ?

giopas