Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] MP3 device full handling

I can confirm this being an issue. Actually it seems even worse than
this. Try dragging all of you songs to the device (in my case an iPod
Nano 2nd generation I think) and watch the endless amount of dialogs
popping up notifying you that it cannot write to the device. This was so
bad that RB took up all of my CPU and I had to bail out of X
(CTRL-ALT-F1) to kill RB in order to be able to do something again.

/Lasse