Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iPod Touch not found

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 14:55 +0200, Rainer M Krug wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am mounting my ipod as outlined by
>
> http://marcansoft.com/blog/2009/10/iphone-syncing-on-linux/
>
> and it works nicely with gtkpod. But I would much rather like to use
> Rhythmbox, but the ipod is not found. Is there anything I can do to
> make it recognised, that the ipod is mounte on /media/ipod ?
>
> I am using Ubuntu Karmic, all updates.
>
> Could you please cc me directly, as I am not on the mailing list?

Did you use ifuse, or the AFC backend in gvfs?

You should use the gvfs way. Make sure the iPod Touch shows up on your
desktop, and that Rhythmbox' iPod plugin is activated (and that
Rhythmbox is recent enough) and you should be fine.

If there are problems, file a bug with the output of "rhythmbox -d"

Cheers