Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] burn playlist temporary space needed on system partition?

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 14:52 -0700, Josh wrote:
> I try to burn a CD playlist 500mb and get "could not find temporary
> space?!" message.
> The only drive on my system with less than 1gb free is my main system
> partition, how do i change the location used for that temporary space,
> certainly i don't want this program to use my main file system.

It's brasero sucking, take it to them through bugzilla.

We had a lot of cleverness in nautilus-cd-burner and its libraries to
avoid that sort of thing (that both Jon and I implemented), but the
GNOME project wanted to kill nautilus-cd-burner.

And here we are.

Cheers