[Rhythmbox-devel] WMA file problem

Hello, Rhythmbox Developer Teams

Recently, I decided to import my music collection originally ripped in Windows onto my Ubuntu 9.10 computer. When browsing through the music in Rhythmbox 0.12.5, I noticed that much of my collection is without "track" and "Genre" tags, though the rest of the tag structure seems to be intact. The affected files seem to be only of WMA format, though many WMA files seem to be completely unaffected. To make matters even more confusing, Quod Libet seems to be completely unaffected by the problem, leading me to believe there is an issue the Rhythmbox's tag reader.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]