[Rhythmbox-devel] New gconf key schema not installed properly within gconf-editor...

Hi,

This is the first time I created a patch for rahythmbox. In my patch (which is for bug 582968) I had to add a new gconf key. I edited the rhythmbox.schemas file to include the info about this new key. However, even after running make and make install, the new key information is not visible in gconf-editor. gconf-editor says "This key has no schema".

Am I missing some step here? Any pointers? However, the functionality of my patch is not at all affected and my patch works just fine. It is just that the error message within gconf-editor is what makes me a little uncomfortable.

regards,
Seemanta