Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GSoC Student Introduction

I get the feeling that for Rockbox direct file and database might be a
better and simpler approach. All it would take is copying the music
files and coverart to the correct location, converting the coverart
to .bmp and update the database (though that isn't even needed).
However, maybe this is not really part of your project. Might be
something I would work on in future.