Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox manual organization?

If you import all your music into Rhythmbox, then click the browse
button in the toolbar, you can browse by artist, then album, which
should be similar to browsing your directory tree.  This will only
work if the files are tagged properly.  If they are not, then you can
use a tool like EasyTag to tag them according to the directory
structure, then import them.