[Rhythmbox-devel] Playlist to MP3 CD plugin?

Hi all

I was frustrated just now by the inability of Rhythmbox to burn a
playlist to an MP3 CD. These kinds of CDs are supported in quite a lot
of car stereos, so it would be nice to have.

I wrote a script that burns an M3U playlist to CD using Brasero. It does
some symlinking in order to get a CD with the track ordering preserved.
If anyone could convert that into a rhythmbox plugin, that would be
kinda cool -- but I'm probably not going to get around to it myself.

Anyway, if this script is useful, please feel free to use it:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=7503949#post7503949

Cheers
JP