[Rhythmbox-devel] Icon Help

Hello,

I write a Gnome icon theme called Mashup. I like to include icons for
every part of the Gnome desktop, and have not been able to locate an
icon that I wish the incorporate in my theme. The icon I am looking to
add is a move/copy/add media icon. This icon becomes active on the mouse
pointer when a user attempts to drag and drop new media to an external
audio player. I have reviewed the standard Rhythmbox and default gnome
icons and have no luck in locating this icon. Please provide the name
and location of the icon so I may update my icon theme.

Thanks,
Billy
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?action=content&content=86452