[Rhythmbox-devel] keyboard shortcuts for rating

Hi all,

I would love to rate songs via keyboard shortcuts, e.g. SUPER+5 gives a 5-star rating to the current song. How can I accomplish this?

My idea was to write a python script which sets the rating and map this script to the desired shortcut via System → Preferences → Keyboard Shortcuts. The script is working, but I did not manage to map it to a shortcut. Is there a simpler way, without using a python script?

Cheers,
Wolfgang