[Rhythmbox-devel] How do I edit data/ui/rhythmbox-ui.xml

I am planning on adding repeat one functionality to Rhythmbox. The UI
changes needed are a replacement of the "Repeat" toggle button and
Control->Repeat checkbox menu item with a Control->Repeat submenu of
radio items and using that same menu on the "Repeat" button as a
pull-down menu . However, I can't figure out how to change
data/ui/rhythmbox-ui.xml. Glade doesn't seem to want to open it.