[Rhythmbox-devel] Crash on opening Song Info

Hi all,

I've been working on a plugin for Rhythmbox in python, it basically so
far adds a tab to the song info dialogue and lets the user search for
albums using Musicbrainz, eventually so you can tag albums that way.
It was all going ok but then I changed something today and it made
Rhythmbox seg fault when I tried to open the song info box. So I undid
the change, same thing, deactivated the plugin, same thing, removed
the plugin from the plugin directory, it still seg faults.

Anyway I'm out of ideas but I'm sure it must be something to do with
the plugin I was writing. Anyone have any ideas? I've included the
output of "rhythmbox -d".

Joe Bain