From: Derek Cramer <cramerd gmail com>
To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 6:44:26 AM
Subject: [Rhythmbox-devel] Skip in shuffle

Hi.
I notice that iTunes has an option to ignore any given track in a shuffle. I'm just wondering if Rhythmbox currently has an equivalent option, such that tracks can be set to be ignored when shuffling from the entire library (which I do almost exclusively these days). If it's not currently implemented (and I can't find it if it is), is it doable? Should I file a request for enhancement type bug for it?

--
Regards,
Derek