Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Request

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 07:33:51PM -0800, Chad wrote:
> Please consider adding Twones support to your music player.
>
> http://www.twones.com/
>
> I'm currently looking for a regular music player and yours provides the most of the options I am looking for thus far.  The addition of Twones would make me a user of Rhythmbox for sure.

So, this appears to be something a bit like last.fm, except that it's in
private beta, doesn't publish any API info, and even keeps its
discussion forums private.

If someone really wants to work on this, I'd be happy to offer advice or
other assistance, but as it is, this doesn't seem to be interesting
enough to warrant the effort.