[Rhythmbox-devel] development sugestion: hash for duplicates

Thanks for Rhythmbox, it is great.

An excellent add-on would be a tool that searches for duplicates.
There seems no functionality like this built in to the program.  I
figure it can either be done like itunes through the file name, or
like f-spot through a file hash.

Also, if you are looking for other suggestions....I enjoy itunes
ability to organize the music files. I realize the program does this
within the GUI, but if it also had the ability to organize (my
unorganized) music files directly to the filesystem, it would be real
sweet.

Thanks again for all your work, I appreciate it!