[Rhythmbox-devel] ipod nano 5th generation with rhythmbox on ubuntu 9.04

Hi,
I have an apple ipod nano (the new one with video camera) and I am trying to get some songs from my ubuntu computer to the ipod but it is not working. I do not have a windows computer and I am trying to avoid installing windows asmuch as possible.

Would it be possible to tell me if rhythmbox could support this ipod nano in the future?
Thank you very much
Mack1

Tirez parti d’une offre Windows 7 exceptionnelle, et voyez comment il vous simplifie la vie. Explorez maintenant les offres Windows 7.