Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How to import RBIRadioSource reference

Am Dienstag, den 15.12.2009, 06:28 +1000 schrieb Jonathan Matthew:

> >> You'd have to check the source name or maybe its entry type.
> > That's what I tried at first. But it seems the "name" Property is
> > translated in the user's language, so that won't work with all
> > languages. Currently I'm using a workaround, importing the Rhythmbox
> > translation file and comparing the Radio translation to the name
> > property.
>
> Here's a better approach: shell.guess_source_for_uri("mms://x")
Thanks, that works and seems to be safe.
> This would be better again, but it doesn't work yet:
>   entrytype = db.entry_type_get_by_name("iradio")
>   source = shell.get_source_by_entry_type(entrytype)
Maybe the Radio Plugin (it's a Plugin, internally, as far as I'm
informed) should rather register a property in the shell. Because for
example shell.get_property("library-source") works.

Thanks again for your help.