[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox FAQ

Hello guys,

just read the Rhythmbox FAQ on http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox/FAQ -
thanks a lot, there is a lot of useful information there.

Just one thing: In section "From where is artwork fetched?" the possible
filenames for cover images stored in the same directory as the audio
file are listed: cover, album, albumart, .folder or folder

However, images named like "artist - album.ext" will also work. This
allowed me to drop all my music files into one directory without losing
the covers. My music collection now looks like this:

 $ ls audio/
 cfe20f38fdecb7da97243f749600ad95.m4a
 cfe5103b1501d32bd3751e6bfcb1fca0.mp3
 Cher - The Greatest Hits.jpg
 Chris Brown - Exclusive.jpg
 Coldplay - X&Y.jpg
 d00198ec594a5703b2e9500e59632e3b.mp3
 d004df875fd89bafbaafb0dc68f033f8.mp3

Maybe you want to add this possibiliy to the FAQ ?

Best regards

Alexander Kurtz

PS: Using Rhythmbox 0.11.6 here.