[Rhythmbox-devel] Detecting DAAP shares from the same computer

Hi guys,

I just came across a very interesting 'bug'. I'm not even sure whether
this is a rhythmbox or an avahi bug. The thing is, I have two users on
my machine. One user shares his library, but the other doesn't see it.
Connecting to a DAAP share via the dialog works, if the correct share
name is specified. External shares are also visible. Just the local
shares aren't automatically available.