[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox auto convert oggs to mp3s for the sansa fuze

hello,

i was wondering if there was a way to get rhythmbox to auto-convert oggs
to mp3s for my sansa fuze 4gb.  i scoured the internet looking for a
solution but failed to find one.  i got it working and showing in
rhythmbox but about a quarter of my music collection is oggs and that
thing only plays mp3s so i'm in a bit of a bind.  i don't want to be
converting tracks to order.  i have an ipod shuffle and the conversion
was automatic for that, no configuring necessary.

thanks for any input.

tim savage
izabellaman gmail com