[Rhythmbox-devel] In loving memory of my Mom, Rita McColl

Hi There,

It is with a heavy heart, that I share with you the news of my Mom's passing.

* * * * * * * *

Directly below is a copy of notice that will appear in the newspaper tomorrow:

In Loving Memory of my Mom, Rita McColl --

After a courageous battle with cancer, on Monday October 27th, 2008, at Southlake Regional Healthcare Centre.

Beloved Mom of Robert (Alice), Judy (Gerry) and Peggy (Denis)
Predeceased by her husband Robert and her son Gary
Cherished Grandma of Julie (Chris), Steve (Lisa), Jennifer (Mike), Melissa (Luigi), Amy, James (Melissa), Michel, Katie and Nicholas.
Loving Great-Grandma to Joshua, Dillon, Jacob, Malik, Lauren, Faith and Marissa.

Visitation will be held at Taylor Funeral Home, Newmarket, Ontario Chapel, 524 Davis Drive (905) 898-2100 on Friday, October 31st, 2008 at 12:00pm with a Service at 1pm in the Chapel, Reception to follow.

With Special thanks to CCAC and the Palliative Care Unit at Southlake.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Canadian Cancer Society will be appreciated.

* * * * * * * *
ALSO, on my Mom's refrigerator, she had this poem.  We have decided to include it on the Memorial Card that will be given out at her Service on Friday.

Don't Grieve For Me

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
I'm following the path that was lit for me.
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work, to play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I've found that peace at close of day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah, yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life?s been full, I savoured much,
Good friends, good times,
a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all to brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your heart and share with me,
Don't grief for me, for now I'm free.

* * * * * * * *

I'm deeply grateful for the outpouring of love and support that I have received as my Mom was going through her illness.
We'll miss her everyday and she will remain in our hearts forever.

with warmth, love and appreciation,
Peggy

---
You are currently subscribed to dynamicdestinies as: rhythmbox-devel gnome org
To unsubscribe click here: http://host.netatlantic.com/u?id=81196872.2800e7c8f37786649ae90642c55e0757&n=T&l=dynamicdestinies&o=11002531
or send a blank email to leave-11002531-81196872 2800e7c8f37786649ae90642c55e0757 host netatlantic com
---
Email delivered by http://www.netatlantic.com/