Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] genre

Hi Bruce,

To change the genre of many (or one) song(s), select them in Rhythmbox, right click on the selection, and select Properties.  Type in the desired genre in the Genre field.  Existing genres will be suggested as you type.  Assigning a new genre will add it to the list of suggestions, next time.  Clicking Close will save the changes.

Hopefully, that answers both questions.