Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Something wrong?

Hey

That done the trick! :) I was wondering how that worked, so without this
flag does ./configure tell rhythmbox to look for certain graphics and
assets outside the source?

Anyways thanks hope to send in some patchs when i get free time on the
weekend from work :).

Sorry for sending the large *.png to the mailing list wasn't really
thinking :)

Anyways Thanks for nice response!

-Phil