[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Web Remote Control

Hi all, I've created a blueprint for a feature I think would improve Rhythmbox (a Web-based remote control for Rhythmbox, in order to use Rhythmbox as a sort of jukebox - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/rhythmbox-web-remote-control).  I'd really like your feedback on what I've written so far.

Michael Gratton has already written something fairly similar to what I would like to see included in Rhythmbox, except missing a few key features.

I asked a question about how to proceed with my idea (https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/47010) and apparently, I need an approver for this project.

Would anyone be interested in becoming the approver for this project?

Also, it looks like I might need some assistance with some missing Python bindings (unless the behaviour of playlists.xml can be changed so that modifications to it are detected and affect Rhythmbox's current play queue).

Thanks,
Adrian.