[Rhythmbox-devel] Question about PROP_LAST_PLAYED and QUERY_PROP_LESS in plugin

In my ongoing quest to port all of the autoqueue plugin to rhythmbox, I've made another small step, by blocking tracks that are played for a number of days, but I'm getting strange GLib messages of the form:

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_copy: assertion `g_value_type_compatible (G_VALUE_TYPE (src_value), G_VALUE_TYPE (dest_value))' failed

every time a time based search is executed, such as:

	from time import time
        seconds = track_block_time * 24 * 60 * 60
        now = time()
        cutoff = now - seconds
        search = (
            rhythmdb.QUERY_PROP_LESS, rhythmdb.PROP_LAST_PLAYED, cutoff)

But it does seem to filter correctly. Does anyone know if there is anything I'm doing wrong, or are these messages something that I'll have to live with?

--
- eric casteleijn
http://thisfred.blogspot.com