[Rhythmbox-devel] Equalizer proposal patch

Greetings,

as far I am new in Gnome (moved from slow,fat KDE) one thing
that I miss in Rhythmbox very much from Amarok in an equalizer !!!
So here is my first patch for Rhythmbox. It contain fully functional 10 band equalizer.
It works for both non cross-fade and cross-fade gst backends.

Hope it will get into the trunk :)

With best regards

Artur Szymiec

Omnes Vulnerant Postuma Necat ...
Registered User No 397465
Linux Debian 2.6.27.7 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+
Ubuntu 8.10