Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic IDv3 Tags?

        > I had a question for a recent convert from Windows to
        GNOME/Rhythmbox,
        > wondering if it were possible to get Rhythmbox to
        automatically
        > download IDv3 tags for the users ripped CDs. Is this something
        being
        > worked on currently? If not, can you offer an alternative?

        Although Sound Juicer is okay, the best cd-ripper (in my
        opinion) is
        rubyripper ( http://code.google.com/p/rubyripper/ ).

        >From wiki : "Rubyripper is a digital audio extraction algorithm
        that
        uses cdparanoia in a sophisticated way to make sure that a CD
        rip is
        done successfully and accurately. It is very similar to and
        inspired by
        EAC."

        Regards,
        Mats Taraldsvik