[Rhythmbox-devel] About Magnatune Plugin

Hi, I have been using Rythmbox as my only music player on Ubuntu for
about six months now and I love it: it's easy, unfussy and it looks
great, particularly with the Buuf icon set that I use (see the attached
screenshot. However, in my opinion, the best thing about it is the
Magnatune plugin.

I was wondering whether there was a way to make Magnatune bookmarks,
within the player, so that I could just mark the music I am enjoying
from Magnatune with one click.  At the moment I copy it onto a Tomboy
note, but that breaks up my work to quite an extent (I am easily
distracted).

Anyway, full respect and kind regards,

Peter Mason