Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] playcount for daap sources?

BJM> On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 10:21 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
>> I notice there is a play count statistic kept for DAAP
>> (i.e. mt-daapd) sources.  Is that persistent across rhythmbox runs?
>> Where is that data stored?

BJM> Seems it's not stored or persistent.  Pity.

I suspect it's a tricky problem in general to keep track of the
multiple possible DAAP shares you might connect to and caching unique
information about tracks played in all of them.  But it should be
possible in principle.  I thought there might be an open
bug/enhancement request on this in bugzilla but I couldn't find one.
Feel free to open one:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=rhythmbox

Alex