Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] small suggestions

2008/3/11, Victor <develvic gmail com>:
I like to use Rythmbox as my default music player but I have small
suggestions to make this application more usable:
1. Please, make tray icon behavior like a
Amarok/Sonata/iTunes/Winamp/Pidgin by default... or just add this
feature in next version.

2. Will be great to see more and impressive  application hicolor icons
(also 64x64)

3. Also please change buttons and its behavior (play/pause/stop) like
iTunes http://i.askask.com/2005/09/itunes_big.png

Play/pause buttons used to behave like Itunes. It has been changed to be Gnome HIG compliant a few versions ago.

4. Please add multiple Library Locations (maybe like Amarok)

5. Show bitrate in "Preffered format" string for lossy formats

6. Can you add a simple 6-10 bands equalizer?

I think there already is a bug and a patch somewhere in bugzilla for this.

Thanks for your great work!

Victor

P.S. Sorry for my bad english